My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

UPDATES GALORE! Including following on Twitter: supadupaD

Wow, it's been a while since I have updated the site. Where the heck have I been? I am in the midst of my first triathlon season, so I am training like crazy in an effort to keep my times low. I should have been updating all along but life is crazy at times so from here out I promise to come back a few times a week.

Tampa Bay Rays Baseball team has amazed me leading up to the All-Star break. I thought for sure they would melt down and find themselves 5 games back with a brutal first two weeks of July. But, they kicked Boston when they are already injured and kept pace with my Yankees (RIP Mr. Steinbrenner) and are only 2 games back in the AL East. The pitching has cooled off a bit but still looking good as David Price made the All Star Start for the American League. Longoria and Crawford also started at their respective positions in the All Star game. Congrats to all three.

My second sprint triathlon of the season came and went on July 4th. Time of 1:14.59 beating my goal of 1:20:00. The Coconut Creek, Florida Triathlon had me anxiously training the weeks leading up to it. Now with my second triathlon out of the way, I'm getting more comfortable with the format of the races. I have some new additions to my bike too! I got the aero bars for Father's day from my wife and kids, and purchased new tires. I am looking forward to my third race of the season this weekend, an open water triathlon in Biscayne Bay in South Miami. I will do my best to break 1:12:00.

My Miles for Moffitt 5k event on May 15th went well. I finished 8th in my age group of 35-39 at 24:23.34. Even better, our group raised over $2500.00 for cancer research. Let me know if you are interested in running next year.

MY WEIGHT LOSS

I noticed a lot of weight loss as my miles on the bike began adding up. I was stuck at 227lbs when I began, down to 216lbs this morning. Tweaking the diet and cutting back on the adult beverages have really made a difference. I now look for the healthy goodies first. A far cry from my days of eating dessert first!

I will update one more day before my Triathlon in Key Biscayne. Thanks for being here!

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe