My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Review of Easton IMX PLUS Slow Pitch Softball Bat

Easton IMX PLUS Slow Pitch Softball Bat

This was the first time I have spent this type of money on a bat. It looked nice and had a good end load feel to it but could it perform right out of the plastic. Hell yeah, I didn't get a good pitch to hit out in BP or my first game with it but my line shots were filled with pop and my opposite field attack gave me an in the park homerun. My buddy Matt had his first career homer, a 3 run shot to right. I would say this bat is worth the praise.

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe