My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today is about me since there are no football games on.

My softball team THE BULLS has our best shot at winning our league since we began playing about 6 years ago. We made a few position adjustments, cut some dead weight, and picked up some key players. We are in line for our first winning season, the first time we have advanced past the first round of the playoffs and the first time that I have felt like we are going to win this. I hope I didn't jinx us.

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe