My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Killing time on Super Sunday-When I Noticed....My beer was finally cold and...

With the Super Bowl still hours away, I find myself flipping channels between college basketball and the 2008 World Series(Rays vs Phillies). I had to stop watching the World Series because1. I knew how the series ended (Phillies in 5). and 2. I couldn't help but notice how many tattoos these college basketball players have. This is serious artwork that cost serious money. Where do they get the thousands of dollars for these tattoos. I couldn't read most of them but they are pretty elaborate. It takes hours to get these done. Does it take away from their study time? Some look to cost as much as a good used car. Maybe they are paid for by an unspoken sponsorship. I'm inspired to get one now but will I look as badass on the court at the YMCA as they do on national television? I think so.

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe