My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Friday, February 26, 2010

My first challenge of 2010. 5k Gasparilla Run-Downtown Tampa

The run is tomorrow at 7:30am. I have just gained 5 lbs in New Orleans thanks to my new found love of Beignets. I tried to walk as much as possible, I just did not have the energy left after walking the French Quarter all day only to come back to the hotel and workout. Wow what a run on sentence. Anyway, I am posting a poll to see how fast I will run this 5k be sure to vote!

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe