My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Madness is upon us-I just said no to Brackets and guess what?

No brackets for me. I didn't feel the need to fill them out this year. This allows me to cheer for underdogs like Oakland and the other small schools like University of Northern Iowa who just knocked of the #1 seed of the tournament, Kansas. I enjoyed the whole game. Sure just like most of you I waited for the UNI collapse and expected Kansas to eventually win by 10 or so. Didn't happen and it was great. I didn't have to worry about the effect it would have on my bracket, I could watch it for what it was a monumental upset.
Don't get me wrong, I like filling the brackets out and doing the research associated with the small schools. I have even won a few in my day, but this year allows me to enjoy the underdogs and the passion they bring that the schools that are always in the top 25 feel is their right.

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe