My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Shoes in time for my first Super Sprint Triathlon

After my last race I took some time to examine the running shoes the serious runners had on. What I noticed shocked me. No Nike shox! I did not see a single Nike shock running shoe in the first 70 shoes or so. What did this tell me. Exactly what my guy at the IRONMAN store told me. Save your shox for jeans and casual attire. Don't run in them. So back to my research. I successfully found a shoe that fits well is light and didn't break the bank. The Saucony Pro Grid Ride 2 is my running shoe of choice. These shoes are light, breathable and since I began wearing them the strain I was feeling in my shin has disappeared. Nice.

I know it's been a while since I last posted. On a softball note after starting off 0-3 in my Tuesday night softball league we posted our first win. Oh yeah, a 14-12 beating (well not quite) and then the second game of the double header we got lambasted by 20 in five innings to a far superior team full of ex-baseball and softball stars.

Hats off the USF Mens Hoop team on their third best season in history. 20 wins in the Big East conference is a major feat. It looks like it was all for nil as they were taken behind the woodshed by the Georgetown Hoyas in the second round of the Big East Tournament. The second half was the most atrocious basketball I have ever witnessed. Plagued by missed free throws, dunks and horrid shooting the Bulls dug a deep hole and accepted their invite to the NIT with about 8:00 left in the second half. After winning their first game in the Big East Conference Tourney, they had us looking forward to a visit to the dance but we will watch the top 65 from the outside this year. Fear the Bulls next year if we can keep Jones from entering the NBA draft.

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe