My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

2010-2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL FRENZY

Okay, so your fantasy Football draft is probably within the next week if you haven't had it already. After relying on Brian Westbrook the last 6 years I cut him last night just before my midnight deadline. He was great for 7 games a season and numerous 20 plus point performance. To me he is now Westbroke and will take up a roster spot for someone else. Not here.

Anyway, my fantasy league has been around quite a while and my keepers this year are not as solid as previous seasons. Scoring has shifted quite a bit the last 2 or 3 seasons with the use of Running back committees. With this shift, be aware that the receiver return on investment will be much more stable, especially with top tier receivers(unless of course they play the Jets with Darelle Revis if he signs).
My 5 keepers stack up as follows

1. QB Tom Brady-Easy to keep an obvious Top 5 QB I like the idea of Randy Moss in a contract year. I also see Moss as the type that could retire pretty soon. although he is talented, I don't find him being in love with the game only as a job, similar to Sticky icky Ricky Williams..and Barry Sanders.

2. RB Justin Forsett. I like his upside and his schedule. He is in a Committee situation but is the top runner.

3. RB Sticky icky Ricky Williams. I kept him because I just don't believe in Ronnie Brown and Williams was a stud for me last season. Again he talks about retirement but with all his baby mammas asking for money, I can't see him retiring any time soon. That could all change when he gets chiefed up next long offseason!

4. WR Terrell Owens. I traded my 4th round pick in next weekends draft for this head case. It is an all or nothing gamble but I hope the competition between him and Ocho works in my favor. I just hope he has something left in the tank, I need to see him doing sit ups in his driveway to put me at ease.

5. WR Wes Welker. Unreal that he is back already after knee surgery only six months ago. This guy is a scrapper and I may even keep him on my roster when he is 60. I dig his work ethic and I also like his backup Julian Edelman.

I will have a press pass for all USF games this fall..... I will be on twitter from the sidelines..follow me: supadupaD

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe