My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Friday, August 6, 2010

FANTASY FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE! ARE YOU READY? A couple good sites to frequent.

If you're like me, you are counting down the hours to your first fantasy football draft. I have been in one league for about 8 years where you keep your 5 players and redraft another 11 rounds. Over the years I tried participating in other leagues only to experience cognitive dissonance. I quickly realized that it is hard to root for yourself completely as all your players are competing against one another. Forget it. Only one team from now on. Sorry guys but last year was rough having two completely different teams.

Footballguys.com free to a certain point of the season. Killer Statistical digestion.
ProFootballTalk.com somewhat biased kind of the TMZ of Fantasy football but rumor mill is decent.

I frequent these two sites every morning of game day in hopes of seeing scratched players.

After riding the often injured but highly effective Brian Westbrook into the playoffs the last 5 years, I will probably cut him. As of today he is not on a team and had several concussions last season. He will backup someone somewhere. Maybe Tampa? I am allotted 5 keepers in my CBS league and I think TOM BRADY will bounce back this season. That is one of my keepers this season. More fantasy to post so stay tuned.

You can also follow me on Twitter: supadupaD

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe