My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MY FANTASY FRENZY HAS TURNED INTO A DISASTER! Poll: How is your team doing?

My fantasy team is in total dissaray. I am dead last in the weakest division in my fantasy league. Okay my draft did not go as well as I had hoped, a few injuries, and some bad match ups have left me at 4-7. My team bus would have a bumper sticker that says "I'd rather be Fishing" The new 2 or 3 back systems that most teams have at least experimented with have hurt. I opted to pick up 3 top ten tight ends and kept a running back that I thought was the man going into this season. Justin Forsett is a bust and judging by his tweets, he has lost all his mojo. I can't believe I declined a deal for a 1st rounder next season for him! Never drink during your fantasy draft! Marcedes Lewis has done well for me this season, dropped Chris Cooley after the injury and Shiancoe is inconsistent. QB Brady has done well for me when I started him. A couple mistakes after Moss left the team, 12 and 14 pt outings had me questioning his rapport with the new receivers. Carson Palmer as my back up is clearly on the decline. Never the same after the knee injury, but I felt he could still represent against some weaker match ups. Not so much! He sucks. Other running backs Ricky Sticky icky Williams, Darren Sproles both inconsistent and Kieland Williams who may lose his starting game after Clinton Portis is put on IR. 4-7 has me looking at fantasy basketball already, I usually start checking my basketball lineup when fantasy football playoffs begin but lights out early this year. Guaranteed a top 3 draft pick unfortunately. Vote on the Poll.

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe