My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

WHY WOULDN'T NFL OWNERS SHELL OUT 7 MILLION A SEASON FOR HARBAUGH? They consistently waste money in first round draft picks!





I think Harbaugh is worth an initial contract of 7.5 million for 3 seasons. Prove himself and I would lock him up long term, but anything more is just asking for Jamarcus Russell all over again! Sure he wins, and owners waste first round money on busts all the time, Mike Williams, Charles Rogers, and Jamarcus "dope man" Russell. We can see what all the hype does in Josh McDaniels Coaching career. If Miami has the money and dislike their Ron Jeremy/Stan Van Gundy wanna be coach so be it. Just my opinion.
I am glad Harbaugh didn't go to Michigan. It would take 3 years for Big Blue to be competitive unless they practice outside of normal hours and look where that got them. I like the fit for current TCU coach Gary Patterson or Chris Peterson of Boise State. They dominate their conference and seem to do the right thing. The kids respond!
Harbaugh would come in with a lot of pressure with a $5+ million contract and what would happen if he were to sink when he got there? Boosters would have him ousted in 3 years and where would that get Michigan?
Rich Rod was hated from the time he set foot on campus for many reasons. Hell, I couldn't stand his arrogant demeanor. I loved watching him lose to USF on occasion and when he began at Michigan, I had issues. I saw what he was trying to accomplish, but after 3 years and no defensive depth and Charlie Brown kickers, his time was up. So, Dave Brandon needs to pick up Peterson or Patterson and get this program back to the elite! Just my opinion.

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe