My New Sponsor with Awesome Quality Gear and Unbelievable Deal of The Day!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NEW TRIATHLON SEASON BRINGS ANOTHER SPONSOR ABOARD!


With my third place finish in my first race of the season, and several other races on the schedule this season, it feels like my hardwork is starting to payoff. I want to welcome The Rudy Project aboard. We now have two sponsors aboard in B2BeanBags.com and Rudy Project. A deal is also in the works with SportMulti supplements. My upcoming Triathlons are part of the 5150 race series put on by Ironman. St. Petersburg, Florida is host to the World Famous St. Anthony's Triathlon and in August we will be headed to New York City for the Nautica NYC Triathlon. Nautica is an event that I am seeking Sponsors to help me raise funds for a local child in need. Feel free to donate on the link to the right! Will let you know when the SportMulti Supplement company comes aboard. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: supadupaD
Have an awesome day my Friends!

NEW FAAS SHOE BY PUMA-GET THAT PUMA GEAR!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season

Final Triathlon of the 2010 Season
20lbs lighter and looking forward to next Tri season

Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa Bay Rays
New Leaders in the Clubhouse

SUPPORT OUR NEW SPONSOR-PUMA AND THEIR NEW RUNNING SHOE!

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe